Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gelly, will you marry me?

I think that it is just proper to finish this "poetry" thang of mine, since I came to the conclusion that I am the eccentric-est person in the whole universe, but still, I am loved.
Which, by the way, is the most incoherent sentence I've made in the past 24 hours because I have no better excuse for me to be finishing this piece--and I really want to boast out that someone whom I like likes me too.

I also like the taste of broccoli because I believe in peace.
That, my friends, was the second most incoherent line that I've dropped all day.





Creativity is a Gun.


Close your eyes, paint the untold;
Stare at a canvas--watch it unfold.

Grip on its neck and swipe the chords;
Write it all down, strum in accord.

Be in prose or in poetry,
Retell balance and asymmetry;
Stain the minds with your ivory.

Thoughts surpass the horizons--
And have understood the limpity of oblivion.
In art, my brethren, you have pathed* the vagabonds.


Creativity is a gun in which you and I have fallen for,
It is a threat thay you have beseeched to agree and follow--
Or to die without a name, no mark, not at all.


\:D/


*Pathed is not a real word, but I guess that you get what I mean, froiks.

No comments: