Monday, October 27, 2008

Milk Pool.

it was a sunny afternoon at the house of the dimaano's. ate riezl said, "pupunta ako sa japan, may kukunin ako"... then i said, "ha? 'di ba mahal ang ticket?" "hinde, naka bili na kami ng helicopter kahapon."---she arrogantly retorted. "OY SAMA AKO!!!"--i said.

then i went inside their house. i saw tijuala inside an inflatable pool filled with milk. he was happily playing ball inside with amir and when they felt thirsty, they'd just let the milk flow in their mouths and their problems are solved. then mira came out of her room, and i asked, "pwedeng maki-inom?". then mira said, "sure! ako nga rin eh gusto ko!". then we stood at the rim of the pool and drank milk in chorus. it tasted like nestle' fresh milk--it was ecstacy solidified.

later on, i went out. i saw the helicopter. kuya evang's the pilot. then ate riezl welcomed me in. then we flew to japan.

two seconds later, we arrived and landed on a suburban plain. i hopped out of the chopper and took a picture of myself. then came some other japanese teenagers and said that they'd like to get their picture taken with me.

a second later, i found myself in some sort of a resort. i was mysteriously wearing my bathing suit. i went into the pool and saw yamada and jimmy kudo waving at me. and later on i saw my cousin beside me and we swam.



then i woke up.

No comments: